Rogue Amoeba Nicecast has been retired Migrate to Audio
Use IceCast, an open source software media player, to listen to radio stations that stream online.... With just a few clicks, you can use Nicecast to create an internet radio station thatâ€™s accessible around the globe. College radio stations, amateur DJs, professional musicians, and many other groups have all used Nicecast to provide an internet radio stream to listeners.
Streaming to Squeezebox using VLC. forums.slimdevices.com
By setting up a Nicecast stream broadcasting iTunes, you can listen to your music from anywhere in the world, on a Mac, a PC, or even a Linux machine. All you need is a streaming MP3 player and you'll be grooving to your favorites all the time.... Nicecast is the easiest way to broadcast music from OS X. Broadcast to the world, or just across your house. Nicecast can help you create your own internet radio station or allow you to listen to your iTunes Music Library from anywhere in the world.
How to mirror an internet audio stream (using Icecast)
During the stream, there is a persistent connection between application and Icecast server, and the server continuously pushes audio data to the client. Icecast supports several audio formats, including MP3 ( MPEG-1 Layer III ), Ogg Vorbis , and AAC ( Advanced Audio Coding ). how to make unicorn dip Go to shoutcast.com, icecast.org, or your favourite radio station website (if it uses shoutcast or icecast streaming), and click on a stream. Depending on which Winamp version you use... Winamp 2.x:
Any alternatives to Nicecast? MacRumors Forums
Nicecast is the easiest way to broadcast music from your Mac. Broadcast to listeners around the world. Nicecast can help you create your own internet radio station or allow you to listen to your iTunes Music Library from anywhere in the world! how to order and stream the boxing fight Start Nicecast up and from the Window menu choose Show Server the window below will appear, click the + button at the bottom of the Servers list to create a new entry for your settings.
How long can it take?
Manual – Key to Internet Radio
- How to Broadcast Audio Using Nicecast YouTube
- Nicecast 1.9.2 Manual Kickazz
- Streaming Audio with Nicecast A How to Guide - Second Life
How To Listen To Nicecast Stream
Create an account and sign in to add this stream to your bookmarks. Your bookmarks will be saved and will synchronize with the ListenToChurch app as well as your EasyListen.
- 25/02/2011Â Â· A quick tutorial on how to broadcast from your Macintosh computer using Rogue Amoeba's Nicecast software. Need more information? Download the manual here: Need more information?
- EDIT: When listening in 3DX you can turn the source volume to its lowest setting in Nicecast. This will allow you to listen to the stream rather than through your media player. There is usually a 5-20 second delay. So this is useful if you want to listen to what everyone else is listening to rather than 10 seconds into the future. If you don't do this then you will have some echo
- When the iPod is in manual mode you can play it through iTunesâ€”and, thus, stream it via iTunes and Nicecast. Secondly, my Mac is connected to the Internet via an AirPort Extreme Base Station.
- Go to shoutcast.com, icecast.org, or your favourite radio station website (if it uses shoutcast or icecast streaming), and click on a stream. Depending on which Winamp version you use... Winamp 2.x: